Saturday 4 January 2014

Questions answered

Someone on tumblr suggested I do a getting to know me post, so I am going to do that now! :)






1. Do you have any pets? Yes, i have two dogs named Sasha (nearly 16) and Ellie, is 3. They are both Border collie kelpie x. I also have a cat called Liz, and she is a 7 year old tortoiseshell.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.  The couch that I'm sitting on, my laptop, and my camera.

3. What's the weather like right now? At the moment its around 27 degrees Celsius, but its quite humid.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? I don't actually have a driver’s license yet. :(

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30. Bright and early!

6. When was the last time you showered? When I got home from a friends house today, after swimming in the pool, so approximately 3 hours ago.

7. What was the last movie you saw? I went to see catching fire a few weeks ago, and I absolutely loved it. A lot of people have said they thought it cut off quite quickly, and that it was a massive cliff hanger, however i have read all the books so even though it was a cliff-hanger I know what is happening in Mocking Jay.

8. What does your last text message say? I texted the girls who's house I was at today, to say I was leaving to skate to her house :)

9. What's your ringtone? My ringtone is happily by One Direction
. I often forgot that it is my phone ringing, and just start dancing to it then realize what it is... oops

10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, a lot. My family travels a lot. I have been to Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Bali(Indonesia), USA (LA, San Francisco, NY, Washington DC, Florida, Colorado, Vegas, Hawaii), Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, Japan, Singapore, and i feel like I'm forgetting something but there is some :P

11. Do you like sushi? Yes. As mentioned above, I have been to Japan with my family twice recently to go snowboarding in Niseko. Before I had experienced it, i always assumed sushi was raw fish. After visiting a sushi train over there I realised sushi was actually really good, and now I quite often have it for lunch at the shopping centre when I'm there with friends.

12. What is your eye colour? I have quite dark brown eyes, but they have some lighter brown flecks through them
.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No. I do have trouble sleeping sometimes, because i will stay up late looking into the light of my iPad or laptop (like now), and after turning it off often lie awake for a while.

14. How many siblings do you have? I have one 18 year old sister.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have my own laptop that I am on right now, and my school one :)

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? My birthday is actually in a week, and I will be turning 15 

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I do have glasses, but i don't really like wearing them that much because i don't think i really suit glasses. I don't need them to be able to see clearly, I can still see, my eyes just get sore by the end of the day.

18. Do you color your hair? No. I have dyed it a few times, but it has mostly grown out and faded, so my hair is now a very light ombre colour.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Well it is now nighttime, but today i went swimming and filmed a YouTube video. Tomorrow i am flying down to Hobart, so an unproductive day, although i will probably write and edit on the flight so that is good!

20. When was the last time you cried? I actually cried tears of laughter watching a youtube video by Jc Caylen that he put out a few days ago.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? My favourite pizza would be aioli (sort of a garlic sauce I guess.), mozzarella cheese, tasty cheese, and parmesan cheese, of course with a cheese stuffed crust. You could kind of say I like some pizza with my cheese.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? um... is there a difference?? because at Maccas in Australia we just have cheeseburgers. I would have no idea what would be coming if I ordered a 'hamburger'.


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? I have, and I know its really bad for your health, and being sleep deprived can slow down your brain function, and make you put on weight, but sometimes I just can't sleep, and i look at the time and its 5:30 so my alarm would be going off soon anyway, so i just get up and make a really good breakfast to attempt to make up for it even though I know it won't, and try to be a bit productive in the morning, by doing work, editing or writing.

24. What is your eye colour? I have quite dark brown eyes, but they have some lighter brown flecks through them.







I hope if anyone actually made it this far, you learnt something about me and will consider following my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment